A professional long reach hedge trimmer with 24″ long double-sided blades and an articulated cutting head which adjusts from a 48o upwards angle right through to an 84o downwards angle. Packed with quality features this is a clever and versatile unit.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
- Anti-Vibration System: This multi-tool has a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Tank guard.
- Articulated cutting head which adjusts from a 48o upwards angle right through to an 84o downwards angle.
- 24″ (610 mm) Double sided blades.
- The induction hardened chrome steel blades are polish ground sharpened on all three cutting surfaces for a cleaner cut
- Designed for the commercial operator.
- Made in Japan.