The Bushranger HTS261 well balanced single sided hedge trimmer with extra-long 40″ blades this unit is designed to handle any commercial work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
- Light weight.
- High blade speed.
- 40″ (1016 mm) Single sided blade.
- The induction hardened chrome steel blades are polish ground sharpened on all three cutting surfaces for a cleaner cut.
- Designed for the commercial operator.
- Bushranger® blade connecting rods are twice as thick and manufactured from heavier gauge and higher quality steel than many other hedge trimmers on the market.
- Maruyama clutches are manufactured from die cast Zamak with bonded fibrous linings for significantly reduced heat build-up and extremely long life.
- Made in Japan.