We designed the X-ONE® mainframe with heavy-gauge rectangular tubing for strength. Then we narrowed the body, allowing the X-ONE® to carry three different deck sizes to meet any user’s needs. With a top speed of 17.7 kph, the X-ONE® makes quick work of the largest jobs.
- ROPS – Folding, supplied with unit.
- Full suspension seat as standard.
- 54″ Cut side discharge deep decks with VX4® technology.
- Fabricated one piece chassis.
- Kawasaki V Twin FX850V engine.
- Remote heavy duty canister air cleaner.
- 38.9 L fuel capacity.
- Commercial piston pumps and separate drive motors.
- 24″ Drive and 13″ caster tyres.
- 0-17.7 km p/h to get the job done fast.
- SmoothTrak™ steering with patented automatic park brake system.
- Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut – 18,340 fpm.
- Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles.
- Standard hour meter.